Thursday, February 4, 2010

Resolution update

My goal for February: do not miss more than two days of half-marathon training in the entire month.

Well, it's now February 4 and I've missed three days of half marathon training. A great start hey?

In honesty, I could reduce it to back to two if I exercise on Saturday which is normally the only day off in the whole week, but for some reason, I just don't see that happening at this point.

I'm thinking I better create a new resolution for February.

For those of you who don't recall, I was struggling to come up with a single resolution for 2010. So, I decided I would create one resolution a month for the entire year. The idea is that whatever resolution I come up with for one single month will end up becoming a habit and follow me through the rest of the year.

A pretty genius idea, hey?

I would love to write more tonight, but my eyelids are falling over top of my eyeballs and my fingers are making way too many mistakes on the ol' keyboard.

No comments: