Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yawnnnnnn

This is counting for a post, regardless of whether or not it's after midnight. This has been a brutal day and my mind feels like mush. I think I've used up all my brainpower for the rest of February.

This, unfortunately, does not bode well for the miniscule readership who take 30 seconds or so out of their days to check in. Only 23 more days of mushy brain posts for you to read.

Image shamelessly borrowed from here

After getting home from work at 10 o'clock tonight, I proceeded to play about three hours of Super Mario Bros. on the Wii with my sister.

Now, all I can hear are the bloop bloop bloop noises from sliding down tunnels (or green garbage cans as I used to think they were) and the profane sentiments Kels and I were tossing out as we fell victim to sneaky ghosts, bony fish and ticking timebombs.

For the record, I don't recommend taking the "just one more level" approach if you're sitting down to play Super Mario Bros. Three hours and several brain cells later, I'm hitting the sac.

Tie a bow on me, I'm done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Mario Bros is amazing. If I didn't have work to do, I'd be at home on that couch right now.