Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wooohooo - good news all around

Three excellent things have happened in the last little bit and unfortunately, I haven't been able to post because I've been out of town.

So, #1: I got to spend all of last weekend (from Wednesday to early Monday morning) in Calgary with Brodie! Yay! I had meetings on Wednesday and Thursday and because Friday was a PTO (personal time off day), I had a long weekend. It was so great to get in some shopping, get in some serious girl time with Erin and have date night with Brodie. It was a great weekend!

#2: We've officially sold our condo! That's right. The subjects were removed yesterday and now we just have to scramble around and get all the paper work done because the new owners take possession on May 15. Our items are being packed up and moved to storage in Edmonton on Saturday. I'm kinda glad I won't be there to see it empty. Our first official residence is hard to let go of!

#3: The girl who introduced Brodie and me to each other is moving to Fort McMurray at the end of this month. I'm so excited for Julie and her boyfriend to arrive so that I'll actually have someone to hang out with. It's going to be great.

Well, that's a little bit of an update for everyone. I should also tell you that it's now 10 p.m. and it's still light outside....and it's only the beginning of May. Apparently in the winter there are only about 2 hours of solid darkness. It must be true because it's definitely light outside when I get up at 5:45.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Miss you all. xoxo

Lanette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's definitely not light out when I get up at 4am.