Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Second day of work, first snow day


I've been on the job for one day and already I am "working from home" on a snow day.

The weather here is so completely insane, I can't describe it. So, I decided i would show it to you.
This was taken at about 7:45 this morning. Since then, the weather has warmed up so much that now all that's falling from the sky are big giant flakes. Aah...lovely! More snow to accumulate.
The drifts here from the wind are crazy - that's what you see in front and alongside this nice fellow's truck. As you can see, the snow is nearly up to the hood of he truck. THe same went for that SUV that's parked beside the truck.
Anyhow, I am going stir crazy in the apartment, so luckily one of the ladies who travels here from Calgary each week invited me to go to Superstore (well, Extra foods, but same difference). The fresh air was lovely.
I am really sad that I haven't been able to get out for any kind of run since Saturday. Hopefully that all changes in the next week or so. This really sucks.
Well, I think I've pretty much surfed every page of the Internet and have watched a lot of terrible day time TV, so now I think I'll do my nails...
Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rent the 1st and 2nd seasons of The Office. That should pass some time, and you will laugh your buns off. Scott and I have been watching one or 2 epsidoes everynight, when we can, and I look forward to it alot! Loves!

P.S. Who is Sniper?