Sunday, August 1, 2010

Green

I'm going to kick off NaBloPoMo (attempt #3) with a quick "what about me" list because #1 - I'm short on time and #2 - it's the least creative thing I could come up with on short notice.

1. My favourite colour is green
2. I will never be a total "greenie", but I try to do small things to help the environment
3. I work in Fort McMurray, Alberta...for an oil company.
4. I think the company I work for is working hard to reduce their impact on the environment.
5. For some ridiculous reason, I make a snap judgement on peoples' financial well-being on how full their gas tanks are when I ride in their cars for the first time (I quickly dismiss it, but I can't lie that it happens).
6. I wish I could get back to being as fit as I was eight years ago
7. I hope one day I can shoot below 90 on the golf course
8. I would hit the links every day if I could. It is one place I can forget about everything else going on and focus on the next shot, the next swing, the next putt.
9. I think there's a giant market for affordable women's golfwear
10. I hope that I can actually post every day for the next month.

That's what you get for now. You can look forward to more of these top 10 lists on days when I don't have anything else to write about.

No comments: