Monday, February 1, 2010

Attempt #2: NaBloPoMo

Throughout January I kept telling myself that February would be the month I complete National Blog Posting Month, or in simpler terms, write one post a day for an entire month.


Over at http://www.nablopomo.com/ they assign a theme to help you collect your thoughts and hammer something out on the screen when you're faced with the inevitable writer's block mid-month.

This month's theme? Ties.

In February, I'm tying this blog to my ass and dragging it wherever I go. Whether I'm spending the week in Calgary, hunkered down in my abode here in Fort McMurray, or skiing the Rocky Mountain slopes, I will post every single day this month. Excited aren't cha?

I will also try incorporating some form of the word 'tie' into each post...just for a little splash of challenge.

And with that, I'm bending down to tie on my blogging shoes 'cause baby, I'm ready to roll.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay Lanette, you can do it!