Friday, December 4, 2009

Shout outs!

Blogging comes and goes in waves for me. I post often, then I post rarely. But one thing stays the same: I never take a break from reading blogs.

A few of my favourites include:

The Kelsey Chronicles
Blog Voyeur turned Blogwhore

Classic Times (although this would be 10x better if I could actually RSS it into Google Reader)
Bethis
The Rest is Still Unwritten

Million Dollar Journey

I will link to these tomorrow since I'm typing this on my BlackBerry as I listen to machine guns and hand grenades going off upstairs.

Don't think for a second I don't hate Call of Duty as much as my sister.

It's like I live in Afghanistan.

FML.

2 comments:

Manderz said...

I count myself lucky my fellow housemates don't play war games.

Nick said...

While I appreciate the blog shout out, unfortunately it would be RSS'ed anytime soon because my blog predates the most-recent Blogger templates/upgrades.

I'd have to switch over to one of the modern templates, with built-in comments etc, and I fear change.

However, I will try to make my blog 10X better anyway, just by the pure awesomeness of my rants and stupid stories.

Hell, I'd settle for 2X.