Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Christmas time in the city

Since I'll be a gift making and baking machine today, I thought I would phlog as opposed to blog.

Here's what I will turn into beautifulllll gifts for my friends in Fort McMurray.

I'll post an "after" photo so you can see what I made outta this mess of ingredients.

As a side note, for anyone wanting to go the inexpensive and thoughtful route for Christmas, homemade gifts like this, while more meaningful, are no less expensive...(at least if you grocery shop in Fort McMurray :) )

Best wishes everyone. Let the holiday season begin!

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

2 comments:

Nick said...

I'm interested to see what type of christmas baking you are going to make out of those spools of ribbon.

Unknown said...

I'm interested in seeing what was made. And by seeing I mean tasting.