Monday, December 21, 2009

I wish cars were like clothes

Unfortunately, adorning your car with the staples isn't quite as fun as fixing up your closet with the same.

Nope, the staples of a car....like brakes, master cylinders, struts and the like just aren't any fun. Imagine if it was, though?

If I could strip my car down to its skivvies and then start layering on what fits best and looks the sharpest, regular car maintenance would be a cinch! I can picture it now: oh, a naked wheel thing? Let's dress it up with a brake pad. Perfect!

What's that? An oil leak? Can I see your assortment of patterned seals? Thank you, I think I'll take the Burberry one.

As I write this post, thinking more and more about how car maintenance could be more fun for girls, I think I may just be on to something.

Screw Canadian Tire and Lordco, I'm heading to Holt Renfrew for my next tune up.

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 comment:

Nick said...

If car companies followed your lead, and made the suggested changes, auto repairs would be so much more expensive than they already are.

And just think of all the unnecessary crap that women would get hooked into "repairing" – there'd be matching accessories on everything from the rearview mirror to the brake pads.