Sunday, November 16, 2008

One minute writer

I stumbled upon a pretty cool blog today called "The One Minute Writer". As you'll see, every day they post a new theme and encourage bloggers to write for one minute. I think it's a great way to start blogging more, and considering I was struggling with the lack of insightful information on this little ol' blog of mine, I also figured it would help infuse some interesting content. I could be dead wrong. Or, I could be write. Let's hope it's the latter. I know. Terrible pun. Anyways...

Habit

I probably have several habits that others would like me to change. Over the years I've chewed my fingernails, but as long as I keep 'em painted and lookin' pretty, this doesn't usually seem to be a problem for me. One bad habit that remains is picking away at my poor cuticles. A bad cuticle can go a long way in making one's nails/hands look like they've gone through a food processor. Not a nice picture.

Okay, time's up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Random.