Sunday, November 16, 2008

Escape to the City

I recently spent a week in Calgary with the loves of my life - my pup, Barkley, and my bf Brody. The weather was fantastic and Barks and I spent a good amount of time hiking in the hills of Bowmont park. I took my camera along on our Sunday trek and was able to capture some pretty good shots. A good camera can make a poor photographer shine. I heart my camera.
A walk in the park + Brod http://www.flickr.com/photos/lanettelundquist/sets/72157609088323758/

About the set29 items 0 views
Sunday, November 9, 2008. A fall hike in Bowmont Park, Calgary, AB.
A selection of things from the set


(By the way, if the set link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your browser's address bar.)

3 comments:

Office Glen said...

Something doesn't jive here. You should update your template or change the way flickr posts.

I always seem to be so critical. :) Sorry.

Miss Money Pants said...

I know. This is so annoying. I sent an e-mail from Flickr to my blog and this was the disastrous result.

Anonymous said...

I mentioned this to Kels earlier, after looking at your pics on facebook, but I'm not buying this whole "hike" of yours.

If you walked all across this wonderful park, why is that damn train bridge in every picture?

If you just stand in one spot and rotate, with your finger on the camera shutter, while your dog runs amok, that doesn't technically count as a hike.

Just saying...