Friday, November 7, 2008

I now clearly remember why I hate public transit, specifically, the C-train.

After walking out of the downtown shopping centre following a Banana Republic escapade, I located the nearest platform and walked down the street to jump on the train. Little did I remember that I exited the building on the opposite side than I entered, hence turning myself around.

Of course, I didn't pay attention to which train I was hopping on because in Calgary, they get me to the same destination........that is, if get on one heading in the RIGHT direction. So, as the train takes off, I brace myself and wait for the brief ride home. Zoooooommmm......"Hmmmm" I say to myself as the scenery looks different than I expected. Sure enough, on comes the annoying lady over the PA to tell me the next stop is Centre St station. Ugh!!!!!

So, off I stepped as my eyes darted around for the closest northbound platform.

Oh how I'm dreading my eventual return to the land of public transit where the deepest conversations revolve around 15 year old boyfriends and "too much hairspray in my bangs".........
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Miss Money Pants said...

Oh yeah. And I forgot to mention that I bought my c-train ticket from a crack whore. She was standing there getting people who were going to buy tickets from the machine. And not until I was mid-transaction did I realize I was supporting her habit. Is there anyone more naive than moi?

Anonymous said...

You could've handed her $20, like the last bum who fed you a sob story. S-U-C-K-A