Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Wedding

I am just home from a fantastic weekend (well, less than 48 hours, really) in B.C.

I headed home Friday afternoon, arrived in Kelowna in the evening, jetted to Kelowna for some last-minute wedding shopping (read: spree) and then drove to Enderby. The next day, I had a hair appointment in Winfield, and then it was back to Enderby for the big event.

And what was that big event, you ask? Michelle and Dave's wedding!

That's right, the two love birds tied the knot in a phenomenally beautiful ceremony and a fun-filled evening bash. You'll see photos up on Flickr soon, but I just wanted to tell everyone what a great time I had and how happy I am for miss Michelle. This girl has been dreaming about getting married since she came out of the womb I think, so I'm glad she's finally hitched and that she's found an amazing guy to be hitched to. You guys deserve every happiness that comes your way.

I also am grateful for a weekend filled with girlfriend reunions. I got to spend time with some of my closest old gal pals with whom I've certainly lost touch. I think it's safe to say we took the time to rekindle the flame. It was so nice to be around those crazies again. I miss them so much.

Well, now I must finish unpacking and get ready to upload some photos.

Once again - cheers to Dave and Michelle and huge hugs to all those girlies I can't wait to see again.

Muah!

Lanette

No comments: