Friday, February 27, 2009

Lanette....

Lanette is...

- stealing this multiple status idea from Kelsey

- supposed to be at work in 14 minutes but is going to swing around to the Starbucks before she heads to the office where she'll be the only one working because it's a PTO

- saying don't feel sorry for me, I took last Friday off in lieu of this Friday

- wearing her brand spankin' new Enderby Fire Department hoodie because she hearts her daddy (especially for getting Kels and me these lovely hoodies)

- wishing she was sippin' on a Pina Colada in the Dominican...where she was exactly one year ago today

- cheering Happy 1st Anniversary Penni and Brendan

- glad it's the weekend

- heading to work now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No word of a lie, I was wearing my hoodie this morning too! I remembered our VP was coming today tho, and decided to change. Daddy is so great!

J-Rock said...

Awwww your daddy is great...that's why we named our son after him :)