Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here we go again

Congratulations to Kelsey who took down the first Biggest Loser competition. We are now embarking on round two, but this time we have one addition: my mom.
My mom and I are (or WERE) almost exactly the same weight at the start of this competition, so unfortunately it makes the graph messy. The good news, she's staying static on the weight loss front and I'm trending down. On January 11 only .2 of a pound separated us. Today, 2.4 pounds separate us.


Here are the results after two weeks of competition:

Editor's note: Kelsey failed to weigh herself after week 1, hence the gap between the two red squares.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it's time to get paid, so cough up my $200!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see the y-axis values.