Friday, October 10, 2008

Go Blue Go!


I love the Canucks. I love 'em even more when they beat the Flames. Not because I don't like the Flames--I do--but because Brodie cheers for the Flames. And, he cheers even harder when they play the Canucks.


Last night's game was a fantastic first battle and I look forward to many more lopsided victories for the blue team.


I also love that it was Luc Bourdon night, but my favourite part of last night's game was this comment made by a Canucks fan on today's Globe & Mail story (it's the one at the very top...by kerry).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd think that after a game like that, you'd be able to shut Brodie up temporarily....but no, he'll find someway to keep 'er going.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I cheer for the flames every game they play except for when the play the flyers. I like the flames more than the canucks plain and simple. Canucks played well and won the game, but i wouldnt go predicting a cup or even a playoff birth yet. They have a long way to go and on paper an average team. If it wasnt for luongo in the net they wouldnt even be a contender but he is the best goalie in the league so thats what they have going for them. Also this is coming from Kelsey who talks more smack than anyone out there and is a lot like my friend Justin. All their favorite teams are usually the best cause they hate losing. As if you are really a wings fan or a red sox fan. hahahhaha. Can you say Band Wagon

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you're talking about Brodie, It's pretty obvious that the Canucks are gonna go 82-0 (all shutouts) and Alex Burrows is going to end up with 164 goals.

You can't argue with that, man. It's science (or math, in this case).