Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Paranormal activity

Okay ladies and gents, anyone who knows me will know I am the biggest frigging scaredy cat when it comes to being home alone.

Well imagine moving into a house you don't know all that well. You would think you'd take extra care to lock the doors when you leave, right? Exactly!

I am certain I locked the door last night, even though when I got home from my ball game the door was unlocked. Hmm. Weird. In fact, I thought it was so weird that I told Kristen about it at work today.

So, today when I left the house to go golfing you think I would have taken extra caution to make sure I locked the door. Once again, I was certain I had.,..but, I get home and guess what? Door's unlocked. Very. Very. Strange. And Very. Very. Freaky.

Well, I just had to share my scary story with you all. I'm off to bed - keep your fingers crossed the monster doesn't come out of the basement.

Lanette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha I can only imagine how freaked out you must be. You are such a sissy.