Friday, June 20, 2008

I heart PTOs

Personal Time Off days are definitely one of the best perks about my job. Nearly every second week has a long weekend. How can you beat that? With seventeen of them, that's another three weeks off of work...even though you can't stack them. Anyhow, today is a PTO, so I slept in, went for a run and am now lounging on the couch watching Fashion Fridays on CityLine. The weather is absolutely gorgeous outside (in fact the temperature in my condo is currently a brisk 28.5 degrees Celsius). I am longing to be on the golf course, but without any wheels to get me there, and my clubs still in storage, this is a bit difficult.

ooh! From the front page of the Sports Section: I hit a home run at slo pitch last night! And no, Dad, there were no errors involved. And no, everyone else, it was not over the fence. I also got smoked with the ball as I was crossing the line at home plate....right between my shoulder and my back. Ouch. Today it's swollen and feels like a deep bruise. But, I will live.

Well, I should go shower and make some breakfast.

Bye for now.

Oh, P.s. - Brodie and I will be in B.C. from Friday, June 27 to Tuesday, July 1.

No comments: